Wer nutzt diese Software?
Start-ups und KMUs – digitale Vermarkter, CRO-Spezialisten, Webdesigner, Webentwickler, UX-Spezialisten.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung257 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4.5 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Startpreis 29,00 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Gegründet 2014
- Sammlung mehrere Kanäle
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Umfragen & Feedback
- Verhaltensbezogene Analysen
- Dynamische Karten
- Einbettbare Karten
- Für den Vertrieb
- Für die Wissenschaft
- Radiale Abbildung und Zuordnung
- Territoriales Mapping
- Verhalten-basiertes Mapping
- Berichterstattung über Anrufe
- Überwachung der Beschwerden
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Prädiktive Analytik
- Social Media-Kennzahlen
- Forschung mit gemischten Methoden
- Qualitative komparative Analyse
- Quantitative Inhaltsanalyse
- Statistische Analyse
- Keyword-Recherche Tools
- Warnungen zu Problembereichen
- Aufzeichnung der Bildschirmaktivität
- Entwicklung eines Prototypen
- Für Mobil
- Für Webseiten
- Tests der Benutzerfreundlichkeit
- Unmoderiertes Testing
- User Journeys
- Benutzerdefinierte Umfrage-URLs
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Umfrage
- Unterstützt Audio / Bilder / Video
- Empfehlungsquelle nachverfolgen
- Verwaltung mehrerer Websites
- Zeit auf der Website nachverfolgen
- Alarmfunktion / Benachrichtigungen
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Hotjar
Bewertet am 22.8.2019
HotJar is an awesome tool for studying websites and optimizing!
Kommentare: Overall HotJar is a great platform and I am one of their biggest advocates. I would recommend HotJar to anyone looking to enhance their understanding of on-site traffic and conversion.
Vorteile: At each company that I have worked for, I always bring up HotJar as a solution they should implement as soon as possible. It is so easy to use and allows for such a comprehensive view of the customer experience that it's a loss to NOT use it! I love that it can capture click data, scroll depth, and even user interactions on the website. There is so much valuable information to be pulled from the data!
Nachteile: There are two things that I'm a little bummed out about with HotJar. One issue is that they recently removed cross-domain tracking. This was a great benefit and we used it often, so not having it is tough. They also have a limit on the height of the pages that can be captured, 1500px. Our pages are slightly larger so we lose some detail on the report that we would have otherwise had.
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von Hotjar an 27.8.2019
Thanks so much for taking the time to review Hotjar! It's great to read that you're getting a lot of value from the tool :)
It's indeed the case that we removed cross-domain tracking in light of our continued commitment to privacy-by-design. I'm sorry to hear that working with the tool is a bit tough without this - we'd like to help if we can! Do reach out to us at [email protected] if you've got questions.
Following up your note on the height of captured pages for Heatmaps - we do have a 15000px limit, but if it's a pain point I'd definitely suggest using the Suggest a Feature function in-app to let us know what you need :)
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Hotjar Really Helped Us Leverage Our Business!
Kommentare: My overall experience has been good so far. Initially, we were worried about the user insights and heatmaps to test the pages/CTA'S for better campaigning of our products. But, as soon as we started utilizing the set of tools from Hotjar we are so happy that we are able to find a quick solution for problem that helps our business grow and provide our customers with a GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Have been using Hotjar for more than a couple of years and is the opinion on the tool
1. Hotjar has a very simple and easily accessible dashboard that has Heatmaps, Visitor recordings, Funnels created, Active polls, Surveys, and Recruiters.
2. Heatmaps have really helped us understand the landing pages and test various parameters for many of our marketing/advertising campaigns.
3. Visitor recordings and monitoring are soo good that helped us understand and rectify the issues that users come across. This has really helped our engineering/technical team in identifying the bug and fixing it ASAP thus resolving our customer issues quickly.
4. Had some experience on using the funnels as well which gave us some ideas on how to better modify the landing pages and we were able to understand the content.
5. The polls part has also added value to our business by letting us know on what the visitors are missing on our website.
6. The pricing of this tool is reasonable that students, enthusiasts and start-up companies can easily afford it. We have started with Basic Free Forever plan and later upgraded to Plus plan once our website started getting some good amount of traffic.
7. Multiple filter feature saves our time in analyzing the important pages and metrics.
8. Being a member of the customer success team for a couple of SAAS products I analyzed and learned some good metrics that helped our business grow.
9. Hotjar can be used by any team member like Digital Marketers, Support Agent
Nachteile: Although I do not have any cons in my mind regarding this tool I would just like to suggest the Hotjar team to give us quick response for any queries/ issues by providing instant live chat option.
Bewertet am 25.12.2018
Analytics on steroids
Vorteile: From a marketing point of view it is an absolute necessity to know which areas of your webpage does your visitor interact with most and what can you do to create more engagement. It is also essential for a marketeer to undestand which pages of portions of a page leads to users bouncing off the site. I used to use google analytics for most of my analytics works it simply did not work. That’s when I found hotjar and it was the thing of my dreams. It let me see usign heatmeaps the exact areas where users are interacting with most and allowed us to create suer polls right on the site for users to tell us what they would like us to add to the site.
Nachteile: Though no one should mind paying for such a great tool, and its offers a lot of features for free, some of them like unlimited storage of analytic reports will only be available to paying users, but thats only fair as far as I am concerned. Apart from this I have never found any other issue with their application.
Bewertet am 3.9.2019
The ultimate voice of visitor tool - no need for anything else
Kommentare: Hotjar shortcuts hours of quant research by letting you SEE what's happening on your web pages, and HEAR a users thoughts. Priceless if you're in the business of designing web pages that serve your users better.
Vorteile: It's a one-stop shop. No need for expensive subscriptions to multiple tools. Everything you need to understand your visitors is at your fingertips. The only condition for success is that you actually use it!
Nachteile: Very difficult to think of a disadvantage. It's cheap. Fully featured. Customer support is great. Perhaps the fact that you can't run a/b tests too. But there's plenty of other great tools for that.
Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Started from the bottom, now we here
Kommentare: I've been a beta user and I've now been using Hotjar for over 2 years (even have the tshirt to prove it). While other tools such as Zoho PageSense, MouseFlow and Inspectlet do a similar job, Hotjar makes it dead-simple. Heatmaps and visitor recordings are a godsend, next to regular anayltics. And every single feature is free? That's beyond crazy!
- Heatmaps and visitors recordings work like a charm and provide a great deal of information.
- If Google Analytics tells you what and how many, Hotjar tells you why: polls make it easy to gather user feedback.
- Using all of its features, you can get a better grasp into why people don't fill in a certain form or don't buy a product.
- Some features are blocked behind a paywall.
- Organization of sites and companies can get confusing at times.
- Not all descriptions make it clear what a specific feature does.