von PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Wer nutzt diese Software?
Alle Branchen, alle Sektoren, alle Länder
Durchschnittliche Bewertung138 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4.5 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Ja
- Kostenlose Testversion Ja
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
24/7 (Live Vertreter)
Angaben zum Hersteller
- PostgreSQL Global Development Group
- Gegründet 1992
Kostenloses Open-Source postrelationales Datenbanksystem, das auf allen gängigen Betriebssystemen läuft. PostgreSQLs 25-jährige Entwicklungsgeschichte bietet eine breite Palette von Funktionen für Entwickler und DBAs, in einem robusten Software-Server geliefert und weltweit eingesetzt. PostgreSQL wird von DBEngine in den Top-5-Datenbanken eingestuft, somit höher als die meisten kommerziellen Systeme. Mit Millionen von Installationen in integrierten-Systemen, großen Cloud-Anbietern und bedeutenden Vor-Ort-Installationen, ist PostgreSQL die beliebteste Wahl für neue App-Entwicklung.
- Backup und Recovery
- Mobiler Zugriff
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für PostgreSQL
Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Kommentare: In my very particular opinion I feel comfortable working with Postgres for more than 10 years, it is reliable and safe, the best thing is that it is free, which allows you to save on licenses, it is ideal for any type of development. I totally recommend it
- Free code database manager, which is not used for licensing.
- Easy to install and configure in any operating system.
- Ideal for relational databases.
- It has a large community in which you can share doubts.
- It is stable and reliable, scalable and secure with the correct user management.
- Can work with small and large databases.
- Handles the SQL language.
- Being free software, it is compatible with several graphic tools that help administration and database design. I particularly recommend working with PgAdmin in its latest version for postgres 9.6.6 onwards.
- Easily works as a cluster, can be configured as active-passive or active-active which improves performance
- It allows to perform maintenance, recovery of databases.
- I have tested the installation and use in Windows 7 operating system and Debian version 6 to 8 and works without problems.
- Likewise I have worked in postgres since its version 8.1 to 9.6.6 and a positive change has been noticed and performance improvements, but I insist on the point at which the databases should be fine designed.
- Many people declare it as slow in insertions and updates compared to others Managers, however, that will depend on how well designed the database is.
- For some, not having support online or with an official help center can be a big disadvantage.
- It is advisable to have command knowledge to work on consoles and terminals to perform a good configuration
Bewertet am 7.7.2018
PostgreSQL is powerful and robust, it fits perfectly in large projects
Kommentare: With PostgreSQL I have been able to perform my work satisfactorily on multiple occasions, my bosses and I are happy with the results we have obtained, saving hardware investment costs because we have focused on the database, I hope to have future benefits to the use it in projects for own clients.
Vorteile: I really like PostgreSQL I have used it several times for large projects in my previous works and in the current one it is used as a database for the web page of the institution, the power of PL / pgSQL is excellent, it allows me to program commercial layers in the database without any problem this improves the response times of the final applications and allows investments in hardware in the database servers instead of in the application, the management of schemes is perfect. It is important to mention that it is free software that implies having a large database without licensing costs. A feature of PostgreSQL is the multiversion concurrency control that allows transactions consistent with time, which provides great performance advantages. PgAdmin is a graphical tool with which I can manage different databases easily and intuitively, execute SQL statements, as well as create backup copies or perform maintenance tasks. Another thing that I like about PostgreSQL is that it is available for many platforms, it is possible to install it from the repositories of the Linux version that I use. It should be noted that the PostgreSQL user community is one of the most active in the market
Nachteile: There are some things that I do not like about PostgreSQL, permissions allowance per user can be annoying, I have had to work many times on this and it is difficult, it is also relatively slow when I insert and update small databases. The official support does not have telephone or online support, although there are official forums available where users can express their doubts to which other users of the community respond. The syntax of some of your commands or statements may not be intuitive if you do not have a medium level of knowledge in the SQL language. I have had problems migrating from a PostgreSQL version to a higher one. Compatibility is sometimes relative.