Adobe Creative Cloud
von Adobe4.5 / 5 5.136 Bewertungen
Durchschnittliche Bewertung5.136 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4 / 5
- Funktionen 4.5 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Startpreis 9,99 $/Monat
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Angaben zum Hersteller
Über Adobe Creative Cloud
Einheitliche Designumgebung für Publikationen in gedruckter Form, im Internet und auf mobilen Endgeräten.
Adobe Creative Cloud Funktionen
- Layout und Design
- Teilen / Verschmelzen
- Teilen in sozialen Medien
- Unterstützt HD-Auflösung
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für Adobe Creative Cloud
Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Creative Cloud is Just Part of My Daily Workflow
Kommentare: Originally I had an older license for Just the standalone Photoshop and Media Encoder, which were included in a perpetual license of Adobe eLearning Suite. At first, when my business was getting started, it was painful to have to subscribe to the full Creative Cloud, but now that my business is doing well, I see the expense of Creative Cloud full of value and a necessary business expense I don't think twice about.
Vorteile: Like most users I don't use all the components of the software, however even only using Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat DC, Premiere Pro, Audition, Media Encoder and occasionally Adobe XD (less than half the apps) I still see the value as tremendous. Each application serves it's purpose extremely well and in almost all cases, the Creative Cloud apps represent the pinnacle of that applications marketplace.
Nachteile: While I appreciate the continuous improvement of all the applications, I only discover an application has been updated when I go to use it. Often my customized setup of the application is reset back to factory settings which can be annoying when I need to just use the app and get back to the rest of my workflow.
Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Adobe opened so many doors when they released Creative Cloud.
Kommentare: Overall, I'll continue to use Adobe Creative Cloud. It does have its drawbacks and can be slow when performing certain actions, and it does lock up my computer from time to time, but the amount of value it provides for the small monthly subscription fee is absolutely insane. I've never seen something cost so little but provide so much value in all of my years in the technology industry. It's a must-have for any industry professional, whether creative, technical, or anyone else who has even a small need for Adobe's products.
- An easy to use application manager that allows you to find, download, and update your Adobe products within seconds (excluding download/install time) from your task bar
- All of Adobe's products at your fingertips, including many that most have never heard of or used (I personally just learned about Adobe XD from their application manager last week and it's extremely useful for prototyping layouts)
- Very affordable subscription. Instead of shelling out an insane amount of money per product, you can subscribe to Creative Cloud and have everything you need and more. Sure, at some point the money you've spent on the subscriptions could surpass just buying the products, but for startups it makes much more sense to go with the subscription option until you've really nailed down what products you need. Personally I've found it makes sense to continue using Creative Cloud even after I could have purchased the products I primarily use because of the additional benefits their subscription provides over purchasing the software outright such as access to their other products without any additional cost.
- Even without using Bridge, everything in your workflow is integrated so well that you can get things done extremely efficiently. This is more of a application-specific pro than a general Creative Cloud benefit, but most applications can be run side-by-side and you can move resources between them as fast as your computer will allow with a couple keypresses, which is amazing.
- The size of the applications I feel could be reduced, and if they're not using a peer based download platform (even if the "peers" are their own servers) it'd help if they did to save on download and update time, which for some applications, especially the video and animation products, takes forever.
- They really need to figure out what they're doing with Adobe Stock. It's bounced around from being free to having free options to having a free trial to having a set download limit and I've just given up going to Adobe Stock for anything and use other outlets for stock imagery and video. I understand promotions affect this, but what I've noticed is even for paid subscriptions it's been very inconsistent in their approach.
- The application manager could be categorized or laid out better, it's easy to click "Install" on a new application that looks promising but it'd be nice if they sorted everything by the type of output media it creates so that you're not accidentally downloading an outdated Flash product while looking for new animation tools. They've grown quite a bit from Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Flash so filtering through the tons of tools they have now can be tough if they don't at least hint at what specific software is for.
Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Adobe Creative Cloud - All of my design needs right where I need them.
Kommentare: Overall, I believe that Adobe's Creative Cloud programs are really worth what you receive. I haven't used every program included in Creative Cloud, but the programs I DO use and depend make what I do as an artist possible. Great teaching tool.
Vorteile: I have been using Adobe's creative products for years, especially when they didn't even start organizing their Software brands with Abode Creative Cloud. The programs I mainly use within the Creative Cloud are Photoshop for illustration and design, while it's also very nice and convenient for me to design logos/type in Illustrator to later import into Photoshop for post-rendering. I've had mild experience with a few of their other products, such as InDesign and Aftereffects as well. Adobe After effects is their primary animation suite, and I've also had some great experiences with that program as well. All of the programs featured within the Creative Cloud Suite are very easy to learn and understand, in my personal experience, even though I may be biased considering how much experience I've had with these products over the years.
Nachteile: I wish there was an auto save function within the system. I've had many times where I simply forgot to save some amount of work, and while it's a good practice to save constantly on your own, this I could see definitely helping out in those situations. Otherwise, I don't really have any issues, other than some slight performance/optimization issues that may be more on my end. It would be much better if Adobe offered users the ability to buy their software instead of buying into subscription-based services.
Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Lost without it!
Kommentare: We were struggling to find adequate software for designing, editing and publishing our media (Video, graphics and vector based!) and when I had suggested we move to adobe as oppose to the free alternatives, we found everything we need in one package. Training our team on the new products was ridiculously easy thanks to the thousands of tutorials and user guides available online - so a seamless switch over to far more powerful software was exactly what we were looking for!
We use Adobe Photoshop, Lighroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Bridge as part of our daily work - website graphics & icons, editing product images taken by our in house photographer and organising them all finally through bridge.
Honestly, we couldn't go without it now. Everything is at the touch of our fingers and by using preset workspace layouts and editing features, it turned what was once a laborious time consuming exercise into a streamlined function. Everything from our icons and page layouts down to our social media images and short animations and videos are produced within the creative cloud suite.
Ease of use
Range of techniques available
Variety of media
Simple to organise and share between colleagues.
Excellent compression tools for optimising for web
Nachteile: Honestly - the only con we have is that in a busy working environment, we sometimes require multiple users to access the same piece of software and only having limited licenses on our plan meant we have to upgrade but, that in itself is not actually a con - just a fact of life!
Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Adobe Creative Cloud Review
Kommentare: My overall experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is that if you are looking for something to be done quickly, do not use this software as a beginner. However, if you have some time to teach yourself the products, then definitely go with Adobe Creative Cloud as it has a lot of great features and functionality to offer that create great, visually appeadling end products!
Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the various products that are enveloped inside of Adobe Creative Cloud. As a user experience and user interface designer, I need to design and create wireframes and prototypes, so I am able to use Adobe XD, and I also need to create visuals and logos, so I am able to use Illustrator and Photoshop for that. There are several products that each have different core features and functionality that help create the best visuals for a product which is very useful.
Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that there is a steep learning curve. Even after watching tutorials, reading user guides, and following step-by-step instructions, I still had a difficult time at first to create an end product that looked how it was supposed to. After really sitting down and using the software for a few weeks was I finally able to learn the ins and outs and get the end products I had hoped for.