Wer nutzt diese Software?
Specialty Commercial contractors in the Roofing, Fireproofing, Drywall and Acoustical Tile industries, across the US and Canada. The EDGE customers have an annual revenue range of $2 million and up.
Durchschnittliche Bewertung181 Bewertungen
- Gesamt 4.5 / 5
- Benutzerfreundlichkeit 4 / 5
- Kundenservice 4.5 / 5
- Funktionen 4 / 5
- Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis 4 / 5
- Kostenlose Version Nein
- Kostenlose Testversion Nein
Installiert - Mac
Cloud, SaaS, Web
Installiert - Windows
Support währen der Geschäftszeiten
Angaben zum Hersteller
- Estimating Edge
- Gegründet 1986
Über The EDGE
Built for Commercial Contractors. The Estimating Edge is the leading provider of construction Takeoff & Cost Estimating software, called The EDGE. Built by trade experts estimators can automate the process for greater accuracy and consistent estimates with anytime, anywhere access. Use it to perform a takeoff and create an estimate all from one software application. The Estimating EDGE serves roofing, drywall, acoustical, fireproofing and EIFS trades.
The EDGE Funktionen
- Anpassbare Vorlagen
- Audit Trail (Prüfpfad)
- Berichterstattung / Analyse
- Elektrische Schätzung
- Historische Datenbank
- Integration in die Buchhaltung
- Kalkulationen für Klempnereien
- Elektronische Pläne
- Sektionsübergreifende Erstellung
- Abrechnung & Rechnungsstellung
- Angebote / Schätzungen
- Checklisten und Inspektionen
- Vermessung aus der Luft
- kommerziell / Industriell
Die hilfreichsten Reviews für The EDGE
Bewertet am 7.4.2017
The Edge Software = More time and more money
Kommentare: I've been using the Edge Estimating Software program since 2005 and have been happier as a commercial roofing and waterproofing estimator ever since. The ease of use ing the Edge estimating software program is very easy to use - a 10 as a perfect score; however, you do need to go to Florida for a week of training, which I highly recommend so you can learn all the features and how to use them correctly. The features and functionality of their estimating software program allow you to bid much quicker and efficiently - a score of 10. What used to take me 10 hours to perform a complete take-off, with labor and material totals, now only takes 30 to 45 minutes. This allows me more time to bid more projects and help make the company more money in the process. The value of the estimating system pays off for itself with the first job you sell! Plus, knowing the Edge system has all the templates for almost any type of commercial roofing system and manufacturer helps to make sure there are no mistakes and nothing is left out on your bid. The days of having to look at 36" x 42" blue lines is over. You simply download a pdf on your screen, set the scale correctly, and you are ready to perform your entire take-off. I use the Edge reports to give our foreman and superintendent the labor and material take-off's which shows them if they are going over the budget and helps them to get back on track if necessary. I sometimes make colored prints of the roof plan showing the complete take-off with the associated legend to help the client better understand what is involved in their re-roof project or new roof project. I can continue to go and on about the benefits of using the Edge system, but just know that the value of the Edge will give you peace of mind and help save the company thousands of dollars in preventing material shortages, due to estimator errors(the old fashion way) as well as how much labor dollars you will spend in manhours and crewdays you will need for each job....I cannot put a dollar amount for this value because it is priceless and worth every penny spent on the Edge Estimating software program. The customer support has been very beneficial over the years and continues to be so. If I ever have a problem or need to ask a question, I simply call the Edge and talk to a technical representative and in less than 5 minutes, I'm a happy customer all over again. The overall quality rating of the Edge system is a 10!
Vorteile: How nothing is missed on a typical take-off. All the labor and materials are completely figured for you while performing each command.
Nachteile: N.A.....everything is great!
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von The Estimating Edge an 5.5.2017
Thank you for your review and comments.
Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Really enjoy The EDGE, just wanted to point out a few things
While the majority of the time I love the functionality and practicality of The EDGE, I've run into a few "glitches" as well as a few things I believe could be added/changed with the next version. Please see my thoughts below.
1. Look up Database (Misc., stud, board, anything) shows No items to display happens a few times a month. Have to restart Edge.
2. Option to lock in Board heights so that it does not change when changing stud heights.
3. 6 Mil poly Labour shows up under prices.
4. More Track options in soffits. Can have 8 stud types but only 2 tracks.
5. Option to automatically allow for curved/flex tracks at walls plus arch bead and ¼ board at soffitss and arch molding at ceilings when using convert to arch
6. Allow same bead ( 3 counts) options for furred walls as there is for regular partitions.
7. There is a user code for special labour but not for special material.
8. Molding swap outs for acoustic ceilings to allow for C channel @ radiant heat panels and flex molding at curved walls
9. Would like an undo button for deleting conditions, pages etc.
10. Add a Notes page that can be added to the pages tab to put reminders, scope items, exclusions, etc.
11. Option to save Stocking and other Reports as pdf for e-mailing to suppliers.
12. Add condition for ceiling board swap outs
13. Multi condition selection tool does not always capture interior soffit, ocl. (May be more, only noticed with this one) Again I would like to reiterate that day to day I love the EDGE, these are just a few things i've noticed over the past couple of years. Thanks Shane
Antwort des Softwareanbieters
von The Estimating Edge an 8.11.2017
Thank you for your review and comments. The Estimating Edge team strives to build the best Takeoff and Cost Estimating software on the market. Your comments have been passed onto the relevant departments and we welcome any additional requests at http://bit.ly/2h3ti3s.